What Is a B Corpemail@example.com
What is a Certified B Corporation?
- Companies that are committed to working for environmental and social benefit and to make a profit
- Companies that have gone through a rigorous independent 3rd party verification process by the non profit B Lab to ensure they meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and legal accountability
Why become a B Corporation?
- Increase brand awareness, differentiate your company and be a leader in your industry
- Attract and retain top talent – statistic
- Increase market share —
- Improve operations
What is behind the B Corporation movement?
- Vision is for an inclusive, equitable and regenerative economic system for all people and the planet
- Evolution of capitalism to consider impact on all stakeholders – workforce, community, environment, governance and customer impact
- Belief that the business community can be part of the solution to global problems like wealth inequality, climate change, social justice and racism.
What is the process?
- Complete Assessment to evaluate how the Company’s operations and business model impact its workers, community, environment and customers.
- Achieve a minimum score of 80 out of a possible score of 200
- Provide supporting documents and complete a review call with B Lab.
- Update corporate structure to align its legal structure with the company’s mission
- Pay an annual fee to the non profit B lab that is determined by the companies revenues ranges from $500 to $50K
- Sign the declaration of Interdependence
What is the next step:
Reach out to impact 360 assessment for a complimentary assessment